With NEW MimioStudio™ classroom software, teachers have greater flexibility and more options for providing effective learning that supports the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). The software includes the powerful Collaborate feature, which allows students to work interactively in small groups using the new MimioPad™ wireless pen tablets and mobile devices equipped with the MimioMobile™ application.
Educational software for any classroom, any technology, any teaching style.
- Integrates all MimioClassroom™ products with one easy-to-use software package.
- Collaborate feature supports CCSS guidelines for student-centric and collaborative learning opportunities. Students can work interactively in small groups, with multiple student devices in use simultaneously.
- NEW ‒ Connect up to three mobile devices using the MimioMobile app, free with any MimioStudio software or hardware license. Connect every mobile device in the classroom with the purchase of an annual MimioMobile license.
- MimioMobile license allows the use of Apple and Android devices for formative assessment and for student collaboration on the classroom display.
- Includes MimioStudio Gradebook, which automatically records multiple-choice, numeric, and short-answer responses to assessment questions, and eliminates the need for teachers to hand-grade tests.
- Designed to be used with interactive whiteboards and displays from other manufacturers, with support for pens, single touch, multi-touch, and gestures.
- Imports files from SMART, Promethean, PowerPoint, Common File Format (IWB), video, and web pages*, so teachers can use content they already have.
- ActivityWizard offers a built-in knowledge engine to help teachers generate educationally sound and engaging teaching activities in minutes
- MimioStudio Notebook – multi-page workspace
- Easy-to-use toolbar with powerful interactive tools
- Object locking
- Adjustable transparency
- Object cloning
- Templates and backgrounds
- NEW ‒ MimioStudio software allows up to 3 mobile-device connections with the MimioMobile app. Connect every mobile device in the classroom with the purchase of an annual MimioMobile license.
- MimioStudio Collaborate feature works seamlessly with any mix of new MimioPad tablets and mobile devices running the MimioMobile app.
Content and Resources
- MimioStudio Gallery
- ActivityWizard – built-in activity creator
- Online Gallery – free resources from mimioconnect.com
- DigiCore K-6 content – includes CCSS-based collaboration modules
- Color settings
- Brush tool
- Pen tool
- Line styles
- Evaluation Mode – Try the full-featured version of MimioStudio software free for 30 days.
- Standard – Bundled with most MimioClassroom hardware.
- For use with any interactive hardware display:
– User - Single-person license
– Site - For a single site or building
– District - For multiple sites within a district
- Limited – Available as a free download from mimio.com to play and edit files using limited features.
- Educational institutions enjoy a significant discount from the manufacturer. Please contact us for educational pricing.
- All orders incur a 3% charge on the total face value for shipping.
- All credit card orders incur a 2.75% charge.